Start accessing JBI EBP tools through OvidSP
The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) Evidence-Based Practice tools are also now available on Ovid.
JBI’s evidence–based practice model is considered a benchmark in the healthcare industry — encouraging healthcare professionals to implement effective evidence–based practice program to provide the best possible patient care.
JBI EBP Resources offer:
- Content and tools that will help you implement evidence–based practice
- Systematic reviews, recommended practices, evidence summaries, and more
- Evidence to inform clinical practice — derived from JBI’s Global Collaborating Centers in over 40 countries
- Summarized research in a format that is easy to locate, understand and distribute
- Tools designed to help EBP policy and practice manual development based on evidence
- Critical appraisal skill development using a tool to guide you through the steps
- Resources designed to help assess quality of research
Email (email@example.com) or call (315-464-7091) with questions or to schedule a consultation for personal, in-depth assistance.